Want to get dirty? Looking for a bike that can travel those snow-covered roads like no other? Well we where talking to our friend Cody Bennett about how to get around in the snow, rain and overall treacherous weather in the MidWest and still have some fun while getting a little down and dirty and he had a perfect example: his Ural Patrol motorcycle.
Cody is a Senior Machine Learning Scientist – and while we first thought that was some kind of awesome title for someone that builds awesomely sick rides, it’s not. But he let us take some pictures and told us all about his sick ride…
In a class all by itself, the Patrol is the only motorcycle we know of in the world that is manufactured with an on-demand sidecar drive. That’s right, this street legal all-terrain-vehicle gives you the option of switching between single-wheel drive and the incredible traction of dual-wheel drive with the simple flip of a lever!
The Ural Patrol comes in a variety of colors that will always turn heads. And with its 2wd capabilities, Cody doesn’t have any trouble getting around town or through the back country.
Here are some of the many features:
– Vintage Ural styling with side-car standard.
– 40HP and 749cc Displacement /w electric start.
– Unbeatable price at $13,199 standard. Optional features extra.
– Full floating, four-piston front brakes by Brembo.
– Air cooled, horizontally opposed 749cc flat twin engine.
– Fully adjustable tractor-style saddle
– Adjustable steering to fine-tune stability on un-even surfaces
– Come standard in Blue/White, Orange/Silver, Woodland Green, Black or White.